创设情境,让学生主动说英语、用英语对话引导学生加深单词意思的理解、熟悉语法现象和运用能力,激发学习兴趣和能力。我精心收集了简单英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
简单英语对话短文篇1
Todd: So, Lucinda you were saying that your boyfriend Kwame really likes New Zealand, so are you guys going to move back to New Zealand.
托德:露辛达,你说过你男朋友夸梅非常喜欢纽西兰,那你们是打算搬去纽西兰生活吗?
Lucinda: Yes, we're actually leaving at the end of this month on the 30th of November.
露辛达:对,实际上我们这个月底就要走了,11月30日。
Todd: Oh, really, you're moving. He's moving for good?
托德:哦,真的吗?你们要离开了?他是打算彻底搬走吗?
Lucinda: Yes, yes, we're both moving there to work.
露辛达:对,没错,我们都是为了工作搬去纽西兰的。
Todd: So, was it difficult for him to get a visa or is it quite easy to go to New Zealand?
托德:那他拿到去纽西兰的签证会很难吗?还是非常简单?
Lucinda: They have a lot of things they want you to have before you can apply for the visa such as you need to prove that you're living together, certain things like that.
露辛达:申请纽西兰签证需要准备很多,比如他们会让你证明你们两个人生活在一起之类的事情。
Todd: You mean for a couple you have to show...
托德:你是说要证明你们两个是夫妻……
Lucinda: Right, right, because his visa is under partnership. If he was going in under working then he would have to show that he had work in New Zealand, but since it's under partnership, and event though it's a work visa, he doesn't need to have work in New Zealand as long as it's under partnership and he has to prove that he's been living with me for one year and that we have a stable relationship, etc, etc.
露辛达:对,没错,因为他申请的是配偶工作签证。如果他申请工作签证,那他就必须证明他在纽西兰有工作,不过要是配偶签证,虽然也是工作签证,不过就不需要证明在纽西兰有工作了,而是要证明他和我生活在一起超过一年的时间,且我们的关系稳定等等。
Todd: Wow, how do you prove that you've been living together? What kind of things do they do?
托德:哇,那你们要怎么证明你们生活在一起呢?要怎么做?
Lucinda: We have to show a letter from the person that owns the apartment that we live in and we also have to show photos of us together from different times. We also have to have letters from friends. I think we had altogher maybe twenty letters from friends and family from both my side and his side and basically saying that we've been together for a certain amount of time and that they remend the visa, etc, etc. Yeah, quite plicated.
露辛达:我们要出示我们居住的公寓所有人提供的证明信,还要出示我们在不同时间拍的合照。还有我们的朋友提供的证明信。我想我们大概从朋友、双方家人那里拿到了20封证明信,说明我们已经在一起一段时间了,而且他们还要提供申请签证的介绍信等等。非常复杂。
Todd: What about the paperwork process? Is it pretty easy or is it difficult?
托德:那档案手续呢?是很容易还是有难度?
Lucinda: The paperwork's very easy. Apart from the house certificate we have to go and give them I think six vials of blood and get as many medical examinations as you can think possible. Apart from that, the actual filling out of forms is very easy. There's only, I think, a number of pages, because there's no children involved or other people involved. It's only him and me so there's only a few pages actually to fill out on forms.
露辛达:档案手续非常容易。我们除了要提供房产证明,还有6个装有血样的小瓶,还要进行尽可能多的体检专案。除此之外,填写表格非常简单。我想只有几页需要填写的内容,因为我们没有孩子,也不涉及其他人。只有他和我,所以要填的表格只有几页。
Todd: OK, and he has to have a medical examination just to make sure that he doesn't have...
托德:他要进行体检以确定他没有……
Lucinda: He doesn't have any illnesses that New Zealand doesn't have or certain tests to see if he's fit, I guess. I don't know why they do that, but they like to know that someone doesn't have any too serious health problems, because once you go to New Zealand they have quite good health care system, so they don't want to be taking on some person that's just going to New Zealand for certain health care benefits.
露辛达:确定他没有任何疾病,我想纽西兰没有表明他是否健康的特定检查。我不知道他们为什么要这么做,不过要确定人们没有严重的健康问题,因为纽西兰拥有非常良好的卫生保障体系,他们不希望接收一些只是为了追求特定的医疗福利而前往纽西兰的人。
Todd: Well, that's great that you guys are going together and good luck with your life in New Zealand.
托德:嗯,你们一起搬去纽西兰真是太好了,祝你们在纽西兰生活顺利。
Lucinda: Thank you.
露辛达:谢谢你。
简单英语对话短文篇2
A:I don't know why Mark often es to me and asks me for advice.I *** ell some rat in it.
A: 我不知道马克为什么总来找我征求意见,我觉得有点不对头。
B: He's sly,He's actually angling for pliments. But he may have got the crush on you.
B: 他很狡猾,他实际上是在寻求别人对自己的赞美,但也有可能喜欢上了你。
A: Nonsense!There's no indication that he's in love with me.
A:胡说!根本没有他爱上我的迹象。
B: Keep your fingers crossed,He may pop the question one of these days.
B:等著吧,有一天他会向你求婚的。
简单英语对话短文篇3
A:Take a look at Sarah!She is dancing with Joe with such airs and graces.
A: 你看莎拉和乔跳舞对那忸捏作态的样子。
B: I can't agree,She's only a little shy.
B:我不这样看。她不过有点腼腆。